Ambulatory clinics are medical services that are performed without admission to the hospital. The work of clinics can include diagnosis, observation, consultation, treatment, intervention, and rehabilitation services.
How do I access this service?
A written or phone referral is needed from your famly doctor or from an emergency physician.
Where do I register on my first appointment or any subsequent visits?
Please come to Suite 4 of the Health Care Centre, located on the first floor. Please remember to bring your Ontario Health Card to every visit. Staff on duty will have your pre-registration information there.
How do I cancel or reschedule an appointment for the Outpatient Clinic?
You must call the Outpatient Clinic directly during normal business hours at 905-768-3311 ext 1138.
Please give us enough notice to allow another patient to be booked.
Where is the Outpatient Clinic?
The Outpatient Clinic is located on the first floor in Suite 4 of the Health Care Centre. Parking is available in the main parking lot and parking tokens are available at the Registration desk. The cost is $4.00.
WHGH offers a number of specialty clinics in areas:
- Cardiology— Dr. Abdullbasit Naas provides a Cardiology Clinic in the Outpatient clinic on a weekly basis.
- General Surgery— Dr. Alaqeel performs general surgery at West Haldimand General Hospital.
- Internal Medicine
- Psychogeriatrics— Dr. David Cowan provides Psychogeriatic services once a month
- Paediatrics— Dr. Connor provides Paediatric services in the Outpatient Clinic on a weekly basis
- Rheumetology— Dr. Cividino provides Rhuemetology services in the Outpatient Clinic one day a week