Patient & Family Advisory
A Patient and Family Advisory Council Member at WHGH will be someone who:
- Wants to help improve the quality of our hospital’s care for all patients and family members.
- Gives advice to the hospital based on his or her own experience as a patient or family member.
- Partners with staff on how to improve the patient experience.
- Volunteers his or her time (typically 1-4 hours per month).
What do PFAC members do?
- Share your story.
- Participate in committee work.
- Review or help create educational or informational materials.
- Work on long and short-term projects.
- Serve on a patient and family advisory council.
After reading the handbook, if you would like to explore further the opportunity to on the PFAC, please contact the PFAC Chair about next steps.
Director of Quality, Clinic Practice and Infection Prevention and Control
email@example.com or Jennifer.firstname.lastname@example.org.